Body Sculpting / Skin Tightening
Body Sculpting and Skin Tightening in Orange County
Say goodbye to stubborn fat.
Despite diet and exercise we are often disappointed to see that we have stubborn fat, fat that does not seem to go away no matter what we do. Fortunately, there are many ways to treat this fat such as cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting), low level laser therapy (Laser Lipo, Contour Light, Red-Red 360), laser therapy (SculpSure), radiofrequency (TruSculpt), injections (Kybella), and liposuction.
What is truSculpt?
truSculpt is a non-invasive FDA approved body sculpting device that uses monopolar radiofrequency, to uniformly heat fat cells to therapeutic levels in order to destroy the fat cells which are then naturally removed by the body. This effect also helps enhance the body contours by diminishing the appearance of cellulite.
truSculpt treatments may be a bit warm but are tolerable. The treatment lasts about 30 minutes and has no downtime. Optimal results are generally seen 12 weeks after treatment and multiples treatments are generally recommended.
Before / After
- Warm but tolerable
- Kills fat cells
- Tighten skin
- Great for stubborn fat
- Treats fat in many areas of the body such as chin, underarms, chest, abdomen, back, flanks (love handles), thighs, knees
- Diminishes appearance of cellulite
- Visible results in 4 weeks with optimal results 8-12 weeks
truSculpt Pre & Post Care Instructions
- Excess hair may need to be shaved at the time of your appointment.
- Make sure you are well hydrated.
- Notify the office with any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment.
- Moderate hyperemia (redness in the treatment area) is expected and typically resolves within a few hours.
- Mild edema (swelling) and tenderness may develop and typically resolves within 24 hours.
- Multiple treatments are generally recommended (2-4 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart).
- Notify the office you experience blisters, crusting, tenderness, redness, swelling, nodules, lumps, or any concerning or unusual side effect.